Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lunch Time

I didn't even check my e-mail once I got home last night. Very unlike me. I am at work right now on my lunch break. I imagine this work environment is a lot different than most people's work environments. Right now, I am in a cube farm. The lights are off in the office. No one is talking. I feel like it is nap time.

My mom is going to be coming up on Wednesday. I am a little disappointed that she doesn't want to spend more time in Charlotte, but I am glad she will at least get to see where I live. She is going to bring up my hammock and bike too.

I get off of work at 4:30 PM today. I was thinking about staying a little later, but I decided I rather go home. I might have to make an excursion from I-85 exit 46B to exit 20, so I may need the extra time. I won't like driving it during rush hour.

Scuro was sooo cute last night. She was all purring and cuddling with us. At one point, she found one of her mice and was playing with it in the bathroom. It was like she was a kitten again. Ra snorted all night, like usual.

I have cleaned up my office and garage, so I am feeling pretty organized right now. The next step is to paint some of those walls! Colors I have chosen so far: Calico, Sunwashed Clay, Bear Claw, Cracker Bitz, Almond Oil, and Oatmeal. I picked two greens for my bedroom, but I don't remember the names.

People keep saying how surprising it is that I keep a blog and "just put it all out there." Well, I guess I am not a very private person. However, I have to admit there are some things I don't share, mostly to protect other people. I'm me, and I'm okay with that.

I think I will have cookies for dessert.

:-Pam

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuddling with US? Elaborate.

Muhammed Saboor said...

"People keep saying how surprising it is that I keep a blog and "just put it all out there." Well, I guess I am not a very private person. However, I have to admit there are some things I don't share, mostly to protect other people. I'm me, and I'm okay with that."

Names and identies have been changed to protect the innocent. lol.

Pamela Wisniewski said...

Hmmm . . . us. You caught that huh? Um, me and Ra - yeah, that's it.

Pamela Wisniewski said...

Muhammed! You are soo funny. Hey, where are my pictures?

Muhammed Saboor said...

Sorry, I'm putting them in tomorrow, I'm not sure when they'll get done. I'll let you know when I get them back.