Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Crazy, Beautiful World

Wow, a lot has happened since I last blogged. I have a roommate for two months. I got an A in my first class. I am going to drop the class I regsitered for this second half of the summer. I think I am going to focus on writing a paper with Dr. Prietula who just moved back to GA to teach at Emory. It is going to be a waste of time. I am seeing Jason. (Everyone else calls him Jay.) I am going to Kentucky with my mom and her boyfriend to see Kim and Tony in a few weeks. Kenny has a girlfriend. Ann has moved to Las Vegas. Joel is back in Hawaii. I have a cold and sound like a frog. I sold my old phone on eBay. I bought a cat door and a coat rack on eBay. I watched my first NASCAR race ever. I bought 4 dresses in the last 2 weeks. Pearl really needs a bath. And I am sleepy and need to go to bed.

So, how are my anonymous commenters doing?

I am catching up with my life and will get back with everyone soon.

Hugs,
Pam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like you are alot happier since you last blog.Is Jay having that much of an affect on you?He must be a great guy.Does he have a brother or any good looking friends? HA!HA!

liraelwiddershins said...

Hey, we thought of another thing you could call him that wouldn't bring to mind any old boyfriends: Jase. Lots of guys named Jason use Jase for short.

Pamela Wisniewski said...

Dave, you need to come visit!