Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blah

Everyone is wiling to tell you exactly what is wrong with you but not be there to help you fix it. Someone is going to surprise me one day. God, I hope it will be soon.

Didn't get anything done this evening. I took a nap after work. I am going to head to bed after I write this. I feel myself getting depressed. It isn't as bad as I have been, but I definitely feel strained to feel like doing much of anything.

Count my blessings:
Scuro
Ra
Kenny
Joel
Dave
Ann
Liz
Muhammed
Tom
Pedro
Jamie
Melanie
Adam

Friends who know me for who I am and love me anyway.

1 comment:

Muhammed Saboor said...

Sometimes doing nothing is the best thing for you. We try to busy ourselves with tasks and to distract ourselves. After the list is done and everything is back in its place, our problems resurface. Our mind trip's over itself trying to figure out the answer. Maybe it’s just another growing pain that we must pass until we embrace our greatest success. The human experience is best described in this line from Rumi

“The human shape is a ghost made of distraction and pain. Sometimes pure light, sometimes cruel, trying wildly to open, this image held tightly within.”

We are the most fragile at times. This is not a weakness but it is a strength. Something uniquely beautify that is found only in our human state. Our human celebration is the experience of life, with the good and the bad. These experiences show us who we are, and where we want to go next.

I hope that you feel better, and give the hamster a break (if you haven’t already).

lol