Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Special Thanks, Friends

I love all the people who have touched my life! Thank you (in no particular order) Chip, Joel, Dave, Jessica, Bryan, Kenny, Ann, Sean, Tony, Tom, Ryan, Moses, Pedro, Jamie, Melanie, Adam, Rick, Trang, Felicia, Holly, Christine, Barbara, Bonnie, JR, Liz, Amber, Sergio, Chris, Mike, Evan, Chin, Steve, Tausha, Michael, Stephanie, Dale, and George.

If I left off your name, leave a comment so I can add it! I mean, if you are reading my blog, you are more than likely a close friend of mine! I love my family too, but I am sleepy so my list has stopped for tonight!

I just hope that I can contribute to the lives of those I know in a positive way. Isn't that what relationships are all about?

1 comment:

Pamela Wisniewski said...

Amen. :-) So tell us when you are going to back in the states? How about in NC?