Friday, March 18, 2005

Just Took a Nap

Yawn! Another glorious cat nap. I have no idea how I am going to make it up for work next week. I filled outt he paperwork for my job; I succeeded in telling my account manager that he was old. I told him that I was from Gainesville, and that I went to UF. He asked if I knew some punter from the Gators that he went to school with. (Me, know sports?) I said I didn't follow sports, but that they guy was probably before my time anyway. Oooh, I just can't help myself sometimes.

I don't know much about the job I am starting. Hopefully it is something good. Even though I am getting paid hourly, I think it calculates to more than I was making at Raymond James and even Hough. Good deal. I need money so I can furnish my new house!

My home inspection is Monday; after that, I am going straight to work. I am entertainging this weekend a new friend from Maryland. It should be interesting since I don't really know my way around town. Everyone says I need to pick up the local paper called Creative Loafing to see what is going on this weekend. He was supposed to get to his hotel at 6 PM, but his plane was delayed. I don't think he is going to be in until 10 PM or so tonight. I don't know if we are going to catch a late dinner or what. Who knows.

Cats are taking a bath. Listening to country music on the radio . . . I like it!!

No comments: