Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome to Summer

Did today feel like the longest day of the year? It was also Mike's 6 year anniversary with IBM. I bet that made it feel like a long day for him. :-) Muhammed's birthday is coming up on Tuesday. I cancelled lunch on him a week or so ago due to a doctor's appointment, but I definitely need to make that up to him. Muhammed, do you already have lunch plans for your birthday?

Lisa's birthday and Kim and Tony's anniversary is coming up next Thursday. Kim and Tony are having their 10 year anniversary, I believe. They are going on an Alaskan cruise which sounds pretty fun. I am going to San Francisco on the 28th to spend some time with my relatives. Lisa and family will also be in town. Steve's birthday is on the 5th, and Lisa and Steve's anniversary is on the 7th. Then Joel's birthday is on the 9th. Busy few weeks!

I think I have convinced Mike to take me to Chicago for my birthday to see Kim and Tony. He has a friend named Courtney who lives up there that he wants to catch up with too. So that should be fun. Mike is going to France with his sister for Thanksgiving. I will either go to Gainesville or Chicago for the Thanksgiving holiday. Maybe I can convince mom and Watson to go to Chicago with me. I want to spend time with my mom but going to Gainesville is generally boring except I get to see my friends (Dave, Francis, Andrew, Tom, etc.) I would have included Joel on that list, but he should be shipped out by then anyway.

So that is all I am up to right now. I go into work (not work work, but my other work) tomorrow then we are off to the mountains. Woo hoo!!!

No comments: