Thursday, June 07, 2007

Chris

Okay, change in plans. I have decided that I am just going to marry Chris. Last night he drove to Highpoint to surprise Amber at work with flowers. (After buying her an iPod as a present last weekend.) He got back early this morning to go to work. Sigh, I haven't had that kind of romance in my life in years. Amber is coming over tonight, and he washed his sheets, made his bed, and cleaned his room before she came over. I was worried that he put all of my clothese that were in the washer in the dryer because there are some I hang to dry. I walked into the laundry room and there were all my dresses and unmentionables laying on the drying rack. So good. So a man who is romantic, does my laundry, helps with the bills, takes out the trash, loves my cats, and already lives in my house. It's just a no brainer. ;-)

No comments: