Saturday, August 06, 2005

Why the Heck am I Awake?

Okay, I was up until 3 AM this morning, and for some reason I am not asleep right now. Went to see Wedding Crashers with Amy, Dominique, Kirk, and Jess. It was good but could have gone without some of the nakedness. What can I say, I am a prude. You guys should be used to that by now.

Amy was drunk dialing last night so I am sure she is not going to be too happy with herself in the morning. Should I have stopped something like that? See, I don't really have a good idea what it is like to be drunk, so I am not quite sure how to judge the whole impaired judgment thing. I will have to do some more research . . . on other subjects, not myself.

Going to get my car inspected today. What else? Fixing Bennett's computer, going to Concord Mills with Amy, dinner with friends, dying curtains, and staining curtain rods. Makes for a fun-filled day.

Okay, Kirk said that I should not discount possible relationships just because a guy is outside of my age range. My age range has been (ooh, let me use a formula):
Range(Min, Max) = (Pam's Age, Kim's Age)

And for the current point in time:
Range(Min, Max) = (Pam's Age, Kim's Age) = (25, 32)

So generically, we can say:
Pam's Age + Age Difference = Kim Age

So, using our current knowns:
25 + Age Difference = 32

Therefore (Where are those three dots in a triangle on a qwerty keyboard?):
Age Difference = 7

So,
Range(Min, Max) = (Pam's Age, Pam's Age + 7)

Sorry Kim, I had to get you out of the equation. I mean, this is all about me. ;-)

So, is 34 too old? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

3 comments:

Muhammed Saboor said...

26 35
27 36
28 37
29 38
30 39 he reaches Midlife crisis you are just getting into second year at new job.
31 40
32 41 your probably thinking about babies hes probabaly thinking about this
33 42 but you get you way and your ready to drop your bundle of joy
34 43 this is the year of no sleep due to this individual
35 44
36 45
37 46 the little one is older and so is dad, who is walking who now?
38 47
39 48
40 49
41 50
42 51 Babie is now nine and is the exact age difference of you and your mate !
43 52
44 53 life passses
45 54
46 55
47 56 he passes his stones
48 57
49 58 getting ready for walker
50 59 your baby is just reaching 17 what a magic age and now you two are really trying to keep up

I might be biased but I think that nine years differnce is too much. Women live longer than men, so why would anyone want to spend the last years of their life alone?

Muhammed Saboor said...

Then on the other hand an older man knows what he wants. He is more settled, probably is more stable.

I think age could be as big of an issue as you want it to be. It dosen't really matter what anyone else thinks its ultimatly up to you.

You have an equation on age range, but there is no equation on love or attraction. Maye these emotions or feelings take more of a natural approach. Do you feel comfortable with this person? Do you "click" personality wise?

I'm a little slow sometimes, you'll have to forgive me.

liraelwiddershins said...

I go with M on this one -- don't worry about equations. Just worry about love. But then again, a 70 year old lech I'd have to caution you against...