Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Clear Obscure

Man, you guys are demanding. Two days without a post and the comments start coming in! Let's see. I didn't have time to post yesterday. I am supposed to work until 4:30 PM on Tuesdays, but I ended up working until about 6:30 PM. Then I remembered I had a meeting with Su (A boy named Su) at my house at 7 PM. So I hurried home. After Su and I met, Muhammed came over. We walked around UNCC campus for a while. We found an empty hallway in a building so he showed me some of his breakdancing moves. I have video . . . ! Then we went to Applebee's for a late night snack.

Today, I went to work like usual. Joel officially left the Marines today. He had a layover in Charlotte on his way to Gainesville, so I picked him up and went to lunch. It was great seeing him. He was in Afghanistan for the last 8 months. He gave me my Christmas present (a little late). It was a hand-made jade beaded necklace. Neato. After work, I picked up some prescriptions from the pharmacy. I actually had to buy denture cleaner because I couldn't find any retainer cleaner. (I feel so old!) I came home and cleaned up some. I am about to add some tasks into Outlook for things that I need to get done. I love being organized.

You know, I love people. Yesterday, I went to lunch with Robert at work. He is this nice little guy with three kids. Good Christian guy. He wanted someone to talk to about his recent on-line love experience. I was honored that he thought enough of me to share that with me. He is in my prayers. He deserves a nice woman.

It was neat talking to Muhammed last night. We are so different yet similar. I hope we never stop being friends. He makes me smile, and I like being a positive force in his life as well.

The yard guy is in the backyard trimming the something back there. I can see him from the office window. I think Amy is asleep. We take turns taking naps after getting home from work. I was going to get my hair cut today, but I think I will call around and see where I can make an appointment tomorrow.

I am not a flirt! Most of the time, I am pretty oblivious. I don't like assuming that a guy likes me. I can't figure out this whole dating thing. I guess God will work it out how it is supposed to happen . . . I mean, I have no chance getting it right on my own!

I need to start putting yoga and pilates classes back on my schedule. Maybe there will be classes that are convenient in the fall between classes . . . . hmmmm. I also told Muhammed he could come over, and I can teach hom some yoga so he can be more flexible for those breakdancing moves. Maybe we will do that on Saturdays. This Saturday, I am getting my car inspection and finishing up helping Bennett set up his computer.

I have talked to Todd (the kinda sorta guy I met that was mentioned a few days back) on the phone a few times. He is back in Texas right now taking care of moving business and visiting with his boys Tie and Domi. He said he might visit Charlotte in a week or so. I will be leaving for San Francisco on the 12th.

Dave said he might try coming up this weekend, but I won't know until tomorrow. He has an interview with PK Young, one of the schools in G'ville, tomorrow. Wish him luck because it is pretty convenient to his condo.

That's pretty much it for me.

Pam!

No comments: