Wednesday, August 17, 2005

San Fransisco Trip

Okay, before I forget everything I have done, here is a summary:

Friday: Arrived around 10 AM CA time. Uncle Herb picked me up. Got Popeye's chicken. Went to Uncle Ray and Auntie Dot's. Went down Lumbar (crooked) Street and to Coit Tower. Walked around Ghiradelli square and got lotsa chocolate. I think Auntie Es came over, and we ate pizza at the house. However, I don't quite remember. Saw buffalo!

Saturday: Stayed at Auntie Dot's. Went to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 with Auntie Dot, Jenny, and Dave. Auntie Dot, Dave, and I went to China town. Most of the family got together and we went to some place to eat. I don't remember what else we did. Saw Sea Lions! Went back to take pictures of the buffalo.

Sunday: Went to the Winchester Mansion with Uncle Herb, Auntie Es, and Dave. Ate a late lunch and went to Auntie Be and Uncle Wil's. Saw Jenny, but she had to leave for a BBQ. Fell asleep on their floor. Had roast beef dinner at their house. Uncle Herb drove me back to Uncle Ray and Auntie Dot's. Saw Kevin, Melina, and Cammy since they returned from surprising Lisa in Orlando.

Monday: Went to Santa Rosa to the Charles Shulz Museum. Ate Chinese buffet for lunch. Went to Petaluma Outlets to go shooping. Went with Uncle Ray, Auntie Dot, Kristen, Gary, Kaitlyn, Kevin, Melina, Cammy, David, Jennifer, Uncle Herb, Auntie Dora, and I think that's it (though I could be wrong). Went with Uncle Herb and Auntie Dora to dinner. They are starting to run out of American food restaurants to bring me.

Tuesday: Stayed at Auntie Dora's. Uncle Herb picked me up. We walked all the way across the Golden Gate bridge and back. Saw a seal! We had breakfast and went to the Jelly Belly Factory. We had lunch and drove to my cousin Doug's in Berkeley. I saw his new townhouse, and we walked around campus and the surrounding areas. We went back and I met his boyfriend Theo. We went to Poulet for dinner. Doug's brother and my cousin Wesley met us. He drove me through Oakland. We stoped for him to get dinner and went back to my Auntie Dora's.

Wednesday: Slept in! Hanging out with Auntie Dora. Ate spaghetti for lunch and am about to take a shower.

No comments: