Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Good Grief, Charlie Brown!

I went to the Charles Shulz museum today. It was neat to see the history behind the comic strip. I ate soo frakin' much today. Muhammed IMed me today that he was fasting, so I told him that I will have to join him when I get back.

So far, I have seen most of my family. Auntie Anna left for Virginia when I left for California. Also her daughters are not in San Fransisco. I keep trying to convince my cousin David, who is 3 months younger than me, to come visit me sometime. I think I might scare him though. :-)

Not writing too much because I am stealing my Auntie Dora's computer to write this update.

I get home around 10 PM on Friday. I have orientation for the PhD program on Saturday. Also, Joel is arriving on Saturday. So far Todd hasn't had a problem with Joel like Jason did, so that is good. Joel will have a problem either way, but we will figure it out. I start classes on Monday. I am going to be a busy Pam.

How have you guys been doing? Oh, BTW, what is on your right side, lower abdomen? Appendix is on the left, right? (Kim, you should know the answer to that one.) Anyway, I have been having a sharp pain there for the last day and a half. It isn't unbearable, but I can definitely tell it is there. Just making sure that my internal organs aren't about to start bursting. That would make a good impression on my family.

Hugs. I miss all my friends. I am getting home sick a little bit. Since I am on vacation, no one is calling me which makes me a little sad. I like when people call me (even though I rarely answer my phone). Ra and Chiaroscuro, I miss you. Mommy will cuddle with you like crazy when she gets home! (I would be impressed if they are reading my blog.)

2 comments:

liraelwiddershins said...

Appendix is lower right...watch out for that. I know first hand that it SUCKS if it's about to burst. The other common thing for lower right is an ovarian cyst. If it keeps getting more painful, you should definitely check it out.

Anonymous said...

Miss you mommy. Get better soon.