Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So Far So Good

Went to my classes today. I don't think they will be too bad. So far, I have two classes that only have three people in them. And the highest number of people so far is 15.



Best Times to Contact Pam:
Monday - 4 PM - 6 PM, after 9:30 PM
Tuesday - 4 PM - 6 PM, after 9:30 PM
Wednesday - Anytime
Thursday - after 12:30 PM
Friday - after 4:30 PM

Jim's birthday is tomorrow. I was planning on sending him an e-card or something. He e-mailed me today to remind me it was his birthday though . . . now all my thought will go uncounted!

Joel and Muhammed are off bowling. I am glad that Joel got out of the house. I don't want him to feel like he is trapped here. Todd will be here tomorrow afternoon. I don't even know how long it has been since I last saw him. I might go to Winston-Salem on Thursday to help him celebrate the closing on his new house. No fair - all his walls come painted. :-(

Where are my underwear and books? I bought them on-line, but I have yet to receive any packages. Oh, the anticipation.

No comments: