Friday, August 05, 2005

Anonymous Work Stuff

Pam*: David said there is some kind of steering committee for such questions?

Chris: The committee has never really been formed.

David: I declare that WE are the committee...

Pam*: Oooh, ooh, can I be the senior contractor in the committee who represents all the contractors?

Chris: Yes but your opinion carries no weight.

Pam*: I'm just in it for the title.

David: Oh yeah...everyone on this email should be part of the committee except Pam*. I keed, I keed...I joke, I joke....)

Pam*: It would require less work to make the fields baseline and to update the databases. However, since my opinion carries no weight, let me know the final verdict from the committee, and I will do as it so wishes.

Chris: I agree with the silent contractor.

No comments: