Saturday, August 06, 2005

From My Best Friend Dave

(He might not like me posting this, but I thought it was soo sweet.) I miss you Dave!

~~~

I'm sorry I didn't get to come up this week. Please understand how much I want to see you. Whichever job I get, planning starts Monday, so I'll be preparing this weekend. Coming up there was a matter of what I want to do versus what I should do. I miss you daily. You're always in my thoughts and often cause a smile. I love you so much. I keep up with your goings-on as often as I can on your blog. Despite the inevitable male tribulations in your life, it seems to me the Charlotte experience has been a good one for you. You seem to have a pleasant, if unique, work situation.
You have a gift for meeting new people, and of course, they adore you. You're so ideal, yet unaware of it. Your big heart, eye towards success, and attractive exterior are a compilation most lack. Since compatibility seems to be the only issue, you're far ahead of the rest of us. Love has already found you by those who know you best. Romantic love will come, on its own timetable, when it is right. I am making a trip to NC a priority and will come up when I am more able. I do miss you, every day. You are such a blessing. Every "fault" you have are endearing...we all have them, and I'd say you have far less than most. I'm sure you're busy, so I apologize for the lack of brevity, but gushing about Pam can be a lengthy proposition.

With all the love a boy can have for a girl, Dave

No comments: