Sunday, April 24, 2005

Windy Sunday

I went to church this morning then furniture shopping with Jessica. I bought a really expensive chair (actually a chair and a half is what they call it). I really hope that it is going to look good in my livingroom. I also found a couch that I like. I am going to go by the store and buy it tomorrow.

We bought a cabinet that goes behind the toilet. It had to have taken hours for us to put that stupid thing together. The cabinet doors are uneven, and we couldn't find the screws to put on the cabinet handles. I am going to coax Jason to come over sometime this week to help fix it. I think I can convince him by cooking dinner. Men are pretty easy to impress. Good thing I know how to cook!

I have work tomorrow. The weekend seemed really short, but I did enjoy it. I made a lot of new friends. Muhammed is sooo funny. He is 6'9''! Jackie, Jessica, and some other girls and I are going to have a girl's night out next Sunday.

I have pilates tomorrow night. I wish there were a gym closer to my house. Once classes start, I am going to check out the gym on campus. It is really nice, but I don't know how crowded it will be. And once I am a student the membership at Peak Fitness is only $25/month. We'll see.

Ra is being cute and cuddly at the end of the bed. Scuro is probably loafing somewhere upstairs.

I don't want to take pictures of my house until I get some more furniture and paint. Woo hoo!

I miss my friends in Florida. Ann just got a miniature pincher. Kenny calls me a lot which makes me feel good. Although I am a little jealous of Pedro and Jamie, I am very happy that they found each other and are getting married. I wonder how everyone is doing. It is hard to keep tabs on everyone with everything that has been going on.

Just know I love you!

Pam

No comments: