Thursday, April 07, 2005

No Internet!!??

Last night I didn't have any internet connectivity once I got to the apartment. I have a sneaking suspicion that the girl I am subleasing my apartment from didn't pay the bill. My roommate got a notice that she didn't pay the rent this month. The apartment people said they would evict us in 10 days if she doesn't pay. I told my roommate Rebecca that she could just move in with me then if that is the case because I close on my house April 15th.

I got transfered to another high priority project at work. That means I get more free lunches. :-) Today is supposed to be tru business casual day which means panty hose for women and closed-toe shoes. Well, I am breaking that dress code rule. Fridays are casual day. I want to go shopping for some new clothes soon. It will probably have to wait until Sunday since I have to work late the rest of the week and Saturday.

Good morning!

Pam

No comments: