Friday, April 08, 2005

Sleepy Head

I went to Cabo Fish Taco with Rebecca (my roommate) and some of her friends tonight. Their specialty is Cod tacos. However, I has the steak rolls which were really good too.

I am very sleepy since I have been working late this week again. I am probably going to bed in a few minutes. I am working again tomorrow. I told them I wouldn't work this Sunday though, so I am going out with some friends.

I have called and set up all my utilities to be turned on at my house - all except the security alarm which I will have to do a little more research.

The last fews months, I have been observing people. It has been very enlightening. I have learned a lot more about the dynamic between men and women. I have realized that I am a pretty typical woman. I mean, I never have spent much time with women (most of my friends are guys), so I just thought I was pretty weird (compared to the guys). I have been spending a lot more time with other women lately, and there have been so many "Oh my God, I know exactly what you mean" moments. It is kinda funny that I am just now figuring this out.

I have decided that people in Charlotte are a lot more conservative and relationship oriented than people in Florida. Most people are married. There are a lot of pregnant women in the office. And most of the guys who are single don't seem to be happily proclaimed as bachelors. It is kind of an interesting change. People also seem to get married a lot earlier, and it doesn't seem like they consider that a bad thing.

It's my bed time. Sweet dreams.

No comments: