Monday, April 11, 2005

Quote of the Day

Okay, I was told that this was one of my famous Pam* comments. In context, I was talking about if I should play flag football again tomorrow: "I never claimed I could catch or throw . . . except for in code."

Har Har Har. Anyway . . .

I am going to pilates in about half an hour. I am excited that I am going to be closing on my house on Friday. It will be neat to start unpacking all my stuff. My cats and I have gotten very used to being mobile though.

I had hot Krispy Kreme donuts yesterday. I was happy.

Wednesday and Thursday work, Friday house closing, Saturday move in and Reba concert, Sunday church. This will be a busy week!

Later!

I'm back - not enough for a completely new post though. Some guy stopped me when I was coming out of the gym and asked me for gas money. When I first responded to him, he said "thank God, you speak English." I was like of course I speak English! Do I look like I wouldn't speak English. He said yeah. I thought that was funny.

No comments: