Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Bed Time!

I worked until 10:30 PM tonight. I think it is weird that I don't really mind. I have realized that doing something you like makes a big difference. I think it also helps knowing that this is only temporary.

Irony:
-I have a great sports car, but I hate to drive
-I am in the best shape I have ever been in and have finally gotten rid of all my ugly underwear, but I don't have a boyfriend to appreciate it
-When I have money to spend, I don't have the time to spend it

I am sure there are more, but I am a sleepy head.

Ode to Ryan:

I decided to dedicate this message to my ex-boyfriend Ryan. Why? Because I just typed the word sleepyhead, and it made me think of him. Ryan is a really sweet guy even though he tries really hard to be tough on people. He is a really great programmer, especially graphics. He once did this graphic of "Pam" on a pedastal. I thought it was funny. I still have some inside jokes that no one gets because Ryan and I made them up together. I think we had the same geeky sense of humor a lot of the time. Ryan is much cuter and smarter and all around a nicer guy than his older brother, so I am not quite sure why is looks up to him so much. Some of my favorite memories: When David and I broke up, Ryan offered to let me stay with him until I found a place (it happened to be at his parent's house though). I would have nightmares and go into his room in the morning. We had been friends for sometime, and he would just open his arms wide up as if to say "come here, and everything will be all right." The song Open Arms always reminds me of Ryan. I don't think I really knew how to love someone when Ryan and I were together. After I got to know God better, I think I learned a lot more about loving. However, I did love Ryan very much, and I still do. I think he had a lot more growing up to do, and I am glad that we still keep in touch. I often wonder how things would have been if we worked things out. I care a lot about Ryan, but I don't think I could ever stand dealing with his family again. Boy, that would not be fun for me. I worry about him because I think he drinks a little too much, but I know he is smart enough to not do something (too) stupid. I want him to find a good girl. He is kind of shy and not the smoothest when it comes to the opposite sex, but he does have a lot to offer. He is one of the smartest guys I have ever met.

:-) Sweet dreams.

No comments: