Thursday, April 21, 2005

Another day in the life of Pam

I went over to my ex-roommate's tonight to say good bye (Rebecca is going back home from her internship). Marlo, the girl I rented the room from, also came over. I bought a nice dish set, some stainless steel pots, other miscellaneous stuff, and a breakfast nook table for only $205! I think it was a pretty good deal. I don't think she could have gotten as much money somewhere else, and I wouldn't have been able to buy it that cheaply somewhere else.

Dave, I owe you an e-mail, I know!

I worked late on Monday. Tuesday, I played flag football. Wednesday, I went to yoga. My butt hurts! I am glad that we get to dress casual now that we moved to the new building at work. I like dressing up, but I am not that fond of business casual for work. Way to go jeans!

I am liking my house a lot. I am happiest with my bedroom and kitchen right now. The dining room table looks really good with the hardwood floors. Yay!

I am all registered for summer and fall classes. I am taking 3 credits first summer and 2 credits second summer. In the fall, I am taking 10 credits. UNCC has agreed to waive tuition for three years! So that means, I am going to school for free.

I think God must be testing me. Everything is going so completely well. I am very thankful, but at the same time, the one thing I want most in my life isn't there. I get this bitter sweet feeling inside. For the most part, I am happy, but I know that I could be happier if Sean came home. Sigh.

Maybe I will meet a tall, handsome, smart, rich, sweet, Christian, responsible, young, and perfect-for-me guy, and I will realize that God had a much better plan for me than I had for myself. :-) Say a prayer.

I better get to bed! More hugs to you! Here is a picture from the building I work:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, life is good...and God is truly great! I too am still waiting for the person I love to come home...

Pamela Wisniewski said...

Another anonymous commenter! I am curious now.

Anonymous said...

Maybe God is trying to tell you to love the person that already loves you. Maybe not, but what if?

Pamela Wisniewski said...

Sweetie, what if I don't know how to love that person the right way? What if I thought I would always fall short and make that person unhappy? One, I wouldn't want to always feel like I am displeasing that person and being reprimanded. Two, I want that person to find someone who can make them truly happy.

Anonymous said...

Pray for guidance and do God's will. (Also, be careful of manmade excuses to avoid being swallowed by a whale.)

Pamela Wisniewski said...

But can that person accept if his will is not God's?