Monday, May 30, 2005

Procrastination at Its Finest

Ann and Jeanne left today. We had a fun weekend, but I did get a little estrogen overdosed. I am not used to hanging out and being so girly for such long periods of time. We pretty much ate, talked, got pedicures, shopped, ate, talked, shopped, watched chick flicks, and talked. Jeanne just went through a really bad break up, and I can relate. She sounds exactly like I did 6 months ago. I guess the only difference was that it sounds like her boyfriend was a jerk the whole time they were together, and Sean was a jerk in the way he left. I am not sure which one is better. I wish I could say that I was unhappy and am glad he is gone because he treated me like crap.

Tom e-mailed me to tell me that he is engaged. He was my first real boyfriend from highschool. I am very happy for him. I would post the picture he sent me, but my computer is acting funky. I get a cyclical redundancy check every time I open photoshop. If only I paid more attention in Telecom I instead of to the teacher . . .

I have a two page paper to write and a whole crap load of other stuff to do. I procrastinated after dropping them off at the airport. I needed a dose of male companionship, so I met my friend Kevin at the mall. I bought throw pillows for the couch and a print server (which I have eanted to get for about two years now).

I have to actually read 2-3 chapters before writing this paper, so I guess I better get to it!

Pam

No comments: