Sunday, May 08, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Not a very eventful day. I went to church this morning. Joel sent me a sweet Mother's Day wish (for the cats). Stacey, a guy from church, and his brother-in-law came over. They are going to help me try to get a cat door in between the garage and the house. I took a nap. I did a little work. Man, what took up the majority of my day? Oh well, at least I am rested.

I still need to get my desk put together. I am not in a huge hurry though. I am anxious to get the chair and the couches in the house. It would be nice to have some furniture to fill up the house.

I called my mom for mother's day, and we talked for a while. She and her boyfriend want to come up and visit close to a USC game so he can see Spurrier in action.

I guess I better head to bed. Sweet dreams.

No comments: