Saturday, May 07, 2005

Lazy Saturday

I had a pretty lazy day today. I guess I needed to catch up on my sleep because I fell asleep last night around 8 or 9 PM and slept through the entire night. I woke up aorund 9 AM when Kenny called me. I had lunch with a guy named Kevin. I met him on a roommate finder website when I was trying to find a room to rent before I closed on my house. We went to lunch and walked around for a little while. At 3 PM, I went to the park with the singles group at my church. We played frisbee golf and had a picnic. After that, I just came home and was lazy. Maybe I am getting a little sick because I have been kinda eh all day.

Ann is going to come visit Memorial Day weekend. Kenny is going to come visit in June, and Liz is going to come visit in July. Now I have to see when everyone else is going to be able to come up and see me! I am going to Tampa for the weekend next weekend. I am excited to be going back for a visit. I won't have a car, so I will be at the mercy of whoever wants to come see me and drive me around. Ah, reminds me of high school.

Ohhh, cool news. I saw a trailer today (why do they call it that when it comes out BEFORE a movie?) for the Chronicles of Narnia. Disney is doing them. I am very excited. They did a really hokey version a while back, but maybe the Disney version will be better.

I have to work some tomorrow. Bleh. I am also going to go to church in the morning. I think I might be having lunch with a friend named Chad. Jason might come over in the evening to help me put together my desk. That has been our Sunday night ritual. He comes over, I make a late late dinner, he helps me out with the house, he goes home, and we both wake up way tired for work on Monday morning.

The people in the singles group are a lot older than I am mostly. I had fun though. They seem like a great group of people.

I have some pictures to upload, but I am too lazy to do it right now.

Hugs,
Pam

No comments: