Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Darn CSS Float Property

I fixed the pesky problem with my template. IE used to handle CSS better than Netscape, but it looks like that has changed! Enough techie talk . . .

My couches come in tomorrow. I am still not sure if I am going to like them or not. I will have to see when they get here. If I am not in love with them, that's okay. I just don't want them to look really awful. My bookcases for the office arrived today. I still haven't put together my desk. I guess I should get the bookcases from the front door and at least move them inside!

I was supposed to go to yoga today, but I ended up staying late at work. We are rolling out another application on Monday, and I have to make sure I have everything done before I leave on Friday.

I want to find someone to go dancing with. I have never been to a country dance club. I want to try to line dance! I know, I know, I am such a geek.

I want to plan a camping trip soon before it gets too hot and after it warms up a little. I guess we are kinda in the rainy season right now. The radio was talking about the upcoming hurricane season. I can't believe that is here again. I guess it has been 8 months since my house flooded. I can't believe how time flies. That is so freaky!

I need to call some people in Tampa tomorrow and see if we can get together. I want to make sure I keep in touch with all my friends. People are not insignificant. It is important to try to show them that.

No comments: