Monday, May 09, 2005

New Template

Kim said that you guys had to scroll down to see my other blog template. Since my resolution is defaulted to "insanely high," it showed up just fine on my laptop. However, just for you, I decided to change the template. Is this one any better?

I need to get to bed soon. I just wanted to say hello really quickly. I am sorry (blanket) to my friends that I haven't had a chance to catch up with lately. I am not trying to blow anyone off. I have been really busy, and it is hard to keep in touch like I should sometimes. Just know I still love you and will eventually call, e-mail, or see you soon!

We practiced flag football at Freedom Park today. I think practicing is a lot more fun than playing! I went to the gym with a girl from work. Tomorrow is our next flag football game. Hopefully the practicing will pay off. I heard the tram we play tomorrow is really bad so maybe we have a chance!!

There is a guy at work that would be perfect for me except for the fact that he is married. Maybe he has a brother or a friend that is like him . . . hmmmm.

Why is it so hard to keep guy friends? It is almost like when you get to start really enjoying spending time with a guy, he starts to hit on you. Then you have to manage your time with his so you can just stay friends. You would like to spend more time with some guys but you know if you do, you will have to have some kind of awkward talk where you ultimately end up losing a friend anyway. Obviously, I am not opposed to having a romantic relationship, but I am very wary of having one. I think it will have to sneak up on me. I will just have to be so interested in a guy that there is no way I could resist. I don't think it is going to happen with me knowing that it is happening - it will be unexpected and natural. I just don't think I have it in me to get into another relationship deliberately.

Anyhow, I have pear in my teeth. That was my dinner - along with a glass of chocolate milk. Yummy.

I am going to write down my prayers for the night and get some sleep.

2 comments:

Peijen said...

Hey, maybe the guy has a cousin you could date. I see you are pretty much at the same spot when I last talked to you.

If you want a template I can send you mine, it's a modified version of minima blue. I basically cleaned up the code from the template and added two goolge ad spot.

liraelwiddershins said...

Well, the posts are all at the top, but all your sidebar stuff is WAY down on the bottom. So kind of an improvement!