Sunday, May 01, 2005

Bug or no bug, I am going to bed!

I just spent the last 4-5 hours trying to debug a program I am working on at work. Nope, didn't get it. Oh well, maybe I will come up with a solution in my sleep.

I did get a manicure, pedicure, and eyebrow wax today with my friend Jessica. I also bought my first toe ring ever! I know you are excited . . .



I went around the neighborhood this morning saying hi to my neighbors because there was a neighborhood garage sale. Everyone seemed very surprised that I didn't have a husband and kids. Well, that was a little depressing. However, I did get some good offers for lending out husbands for handy work.

I went to the Steven Curtis Chapman concert with the singles group at church on Friday night. The concert was really great. The best part was looking around at all the families praising the Lord together. There was a couple in front of me who was about my age who had a daughter who was about 5. The dad had the little kid on his shoulders, and they were dancing to the music. with the mom's arm around his waist. Wow, that is perfection. Who cares about money, fame, success, material possessions - that is what I want.



I better get some sleep. The weekends seem to short. Things are going well, but I have this slight feeling of discontent . . . like I am just waiting. I am in a stage where it hasn't come, I don't know when it is going to get here or exactly what it is, and it will be the biggest and best thing that could ever happen.

No comments: