Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sigh

I need attention and love. I haven't seen my boyfriend now for 18 days. He expects me to wait another 10 days! That is just crazy and very not Pam. I need hugs. I have a cat in my lap, but I need hugs darn it. It is good I have lots of friends to steal hugs from, but it isn't the same as a boyfriend hug. Where is my night time arm pit? Argh. Irritable Pam.

I have a few thorns in my side right now:

-Literature review for INFO 8800
-HCI Paper
-EIT Paper
-Collaborative Systems Paper
-Final Project RSCH 8140
-SLC assignment


I have other assignments, but they are more routine things I get done on a weekly basis. These are the "big projects" that seem to always get put aside until the last minute.

I found some people from my past on MySpace; it is kinda scary. You think about clicking the "add as friend" button, but then you think, why bother? That was so long ago, and you know you aren't going to keep in touch with them anyways. I am interested to see if we are going to have a 10 year high school reunion in 2008. Since I went to two different high schools, I am not really that attached to either one.

Lily Adkins. That is who I would really be interested in looking up from the past. She was my best friend in kindergarten through third grade. I wonder what ever happened to her. Or Danny Jones, the guy with the thick glasses who asked me to marry him and fly away on a jet together . . . in first grade.

Random thoughts . . .

No comments: