Monday, November 20, 2006

Goldilocks

I feel like Goldilocks. After I woke up this morning, I was trying to find a place in Mark's condo where I could get some work done. First, I tried the living room couch. I had a blanket with a book (called the Bachelor's Pad) with a place mat on top of it for my mouse pad. My feet were propped on the coffee table. They started to promptly fall asleep, and my mouse kept sliding off the makeshift pad. So then I set up in the office. This didn't work out because the desk is too high for me to type comfortably. Then I tried setting up on the kitchen couch (where normal people would have a breakfast nook, Mark has a couch). That didn't work because the table was too low. I got this huge body pillow to try to sit me up far enough to type. That didn't last very long. Finally, I have taken residence in the dining room (from the looks of it, has never been used). The chair is a bit uncomfortable, but at least the table is at an okay typing level. I hear the traffic roaring on the Interstate below me. Mark left the TV on for me since I would never be able to figure out how to turn it back on. Not quite home.

I did my statistics final project today. Hopefully it is something like my professor expects. Tomorrow, I need to continue on with my literature review. I need to print some stuff out tonight. Mark is going to hate me. I use at least a printer cartridge a month. I can't read all these PDFs on my computer; my eye sight is bad enough as it is.

I am going to shower before Mark gets home. I am in his pajama bottoms and a tank top. I have eaten pop tarts, popcorn, and reese's cups today.

No comments: