Sunday, November 26, 2006

LAX to CLT

I made the trip back from Los Angeles to Charlotte today. It actually went by quicker than normal. Kirk picked me up from the airport with a date in tow. I was met at the front door by an anxious Scuro and Ra. Home.

Thanksgiving break was good. It was good to spend the week with Mark. We bought a partially baked turkey for Thanksgiving and finished it off with some green brean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberries, and pumpkin pie. I love Cool Whip (no - that isn't innuendo).

So I have about 2-3 weeks to finish up the semester. I am going to be in a crunch to get everything done and put in the hours at work. I am going to get some sleep tonight and probably work a little late tomorrow night. Hopefully I can get back on Charlotte time pretty quickly.

I hear that tomorrow is Cyber Monday . . . not sure if that means exciting deals, but I will definitely check out some of the e-storefronts to see. I haven't done any Christmas shopping.

Anyhow, just wanted to return to the world of blogging. Hugs and good night.

No comments: