Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fall

Fall is here, and it seems like everyone I know is going through some kind of dramatic change. Single friends I have had are dating, dating friends I have are breaking up, people are quitting their jobs, joining the Peace Corps, heading up organizations, buying businesses, buying homes, selling homes, attending seminars, moving to new cities . . . change is . . . inevitable.

God, I pray that you continue to mold us in new and creative ways. Don't stop helping us improve, but please realize that we often find change difficult. When change is not accompanied with hope, sometimes it seems unbearable. We are imperfect, something you will never be, so maybe it is hard for You to relate? I know that you love us. I know you have good plans in store. Just please be gentle on us all.

Amen!


No comments: