Monday, October 03, 2005

Defective J

My J is broken on my new laptop. It keeps popping up. I notice this mostly when I type "Joel" or pamela_j_karr. I need to make myself invisible on Yahoo. I keep getting weird people sending me IMs. I like meeting new people, but I don't think some of those people are people I should be talking to.

My birthday is in a few days. How depressing. Well, it can't be worse than my birthday last year. I had a pretty good birthday the year before that. I can't even remember the birthday before that one. I am getting old.

I went to bed about 3-4 AM this morning. I was up writing a proposal for one of my classes.

My friend Francis has called me a few times, but I have been too busy to give him a call back. I liked him for a while (I think we went on one date). Then I realized that who I am completely freaks him out sometimes. It is an interesting relationship. He is a really good guy - the kind that gives house warming gifts, writes thank you notes, and gives you a call to just keep in touch.

Joel is washing dishes. he has been great helping me around the house. I have been so busy lately, I have been forgetting to do things - like cleaning the litter box. He helps me take care of things and doesn't complain or get mad at me.

I am IMing with Dave a bit right now. I really need to get to bed. It is funny because I sit in front of a computer most of the the, study them the rest of the day, and come home at night and get on the computer to wind down before bed.

No comments: