Sunday, October 09, 2005

Another Late Night

After I thought I was settled in for the night, Jess called. She and some of her friends were at Midtown, so I joined them for a few hours. I am sleepy now.

I have been going out quite a lot lately. I guess it is good for me, but my clothes are definitely getting very smoky. I mean, you can usually wear a bra at least twice before having to wash it. Not lately - ugh - I can't stand smoke.

I am going to make an effort to actually sleep in my bed tonight. I have been staying on the couch for the past week. Hmm, maybe I am mad at myself.

I have been meeting a lot of new people lately. I just want to make more of an effort to keep in touch with those I have already met as well. It seems like we all get so busy sometimes.

Matt invited me to go with him and his wife to their church group. I think I would liek to try that out. He said there are a lot of college students who are close to my age in the group. I made sure that it wasn't just a whole bunch of married people though.

Very sleepy now. I need lots of hugs.

My friend Tim might come visit the weekend before Thanksgiving. I haven't seen him since my undergraduate graduation. My friend Henry might be down this way the beginning of December. It has been even longer since I have seen him. I don't think anyone else has plans of visiting any time soon. I know Dave wants to come see me, but I also know he has a pretty tight schedule right now.

No comments: