Friday, September 14, 2007

No Fair

Okay, Mike has already e-mailed all of his friends and announced our engagement. I was trying to wait until it was official, but it isn't fair that he is already telling everyone!! He bought my ring about 3 weeks ago, and it should be coming in any time now. He is still supposed to surprise me with a proposal, but we have already been making plans to get married on 08/08/08. I am completely excited and very happy that I found him. He is also fixing up his house to sell and will officially be moving in the beginning of November. Chris is moving out sometime in October, and he will probably move to Greensboro area to live closer to his girlfriend.

So, here is the site where we are planning our wedding:


You will hear more shortly, but I just had to spill the beans. Sigh. Patience was never a virtue of mine!

No comments: