Tuesday, December 05, 2006

December

Charlotte has taught me a lot about myself. I thought moving away and being completely on my own was going to be hard. I think it would have been harder if I had stayed in Florida. I still have weaknesses and things I need to overcome, but I have been able to get to a healthy place not to beat myself up over it. I have also learned more about other people and their weaknesses. I have been truest to myself in the past two years.

The semester is wrapping up. I have one more huge paper to write before it is all over. I am going to tackle the majority of that tomorrow.

On a side note, I was really happy to see my friend Muhammed resurface recently. He was one of my closest friends in Charlotte for a while, but life dragged us in our respective ways. I always welcome those who disappear back into my life. There is no use in getting mad at them for their absence. Just love them when they come back. We all sometimes fall of the radar, and it is hard if that means we can never go back.

1 comment:

Muhammed Saboor said...

Boo! Just came back from tunneling the earth, its a tough job but someone has to do it. sorry for the abrupt exit.