Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blind Leading the Kettle


I found a pie chart of what a healthy work-life balance should look like, and I compared it to my approximation of last week, and I am not doing very well. Even with the skewed leisure for spending Saturday in Greensboro, I still need a lot of help.

In general, I like spending quality time with people. However, a lot of times people like doing things I don't really enjoy. I would rather be writing a paper than going to a smoky bar to watch everyone else drink. I enjoy getting things accomplished, but I don't enjoy working in and of itself. Specifically, I want to spend more time helping people. I want to spend more time focused on my relationship, friends, family, and spirituality. I definitely want to add more fitness and less sleep into my life.

No comments: