Thursday, October 05, 2006

Full Circle

I have learned so much about me and about other people. It is amazing all that I have learned in the last two years. I have become more confident in myself and learned to value what I think and feel more than what others think I should think and feel.

I tried to help one of my students today. I don't know if I really did much good, but it felt good to try. It felt like I was really making a difference. It isn't the same thing as coding or making profits for a company. I love people. I don't need perfection. I just need to know that we are all somehow trying.

It is kinda funny. I think dating someone who is Jewish has made me a better Christian. I go to church more now than when I was dating a Christian guy. It makes you think more about what your beliefs really are.

I had a glass of wine tonight while talking to my mom, so I am a little red and blotchy. I don't really like drinking, but I think it is good for my heart to have a glass every now and again. So I am getting sleepy. I have to prepare my lecture for tomorrow. We are having group software presentations and then I am lecturing on Chapter 9 about e-commerce. I am all professional and stuff.

Hugs,
Pam

No comments: