Monday, October 09, 2006

Ceiling Fans

I just had this electrician come and put in two ceiling fans for me ($240). He did a really great job and charged me $35 less than he originally quoted. So if anyone needs an electrician in Charlotte, NC:

Johnson's Electrical Service
Stan Johnson
704-458-7751

There is my plug for the day.

Ooh, I just ordered checks on-line. I got the ones that just had the Bank of America logo, so they gave them to me for free. That is awesome. I didn't know you could get completely free checks. Who needs the pretty pictures? I mean, I am just giving them away anyway.

I am getting peer reviewed in my class Friday. I warned my students. Am I allowed to do that? Oh well, we will see how it goes.

I need to get some homework done tonight. Why can't PhDing be something that is fun? Sigh.

No comments: