Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Love Cheese

I had a pretty uneventful Friday night, but it was nice. I went grocery shopping and just vegged out around the house. I have some friends coming over tonight. I am flying to LA next weekend, so I need to get some homework done this weekend. I am such a procrastinator. I spent some time paying bills and balancing my money today.

Here is a summary of my financial position:

Income Less Expenses for 2006: $15,172.03
Total Assets: $243,531.21
Total Liabilities: $138,668.75

That's not too bad for a college student. What worries me is the numbers in red at the end of some of the months where my expenses exceed my income. Working part-time does not equate to wealth, that's for sure.

Speaking of money, I need to go to Wal-Mart and buy some longer cables for my new TV. I need to get someone to help me put up the component shelf and hide the wires.

I also need to vaccuum before people come over today. My mom and Watson pulled a whole cat out of my vaccuum cleaner, so I think it works again. Yay!

Life is good.

No comments: