Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Head over Heels

That saying just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, isn't your head over your heels normally? Wouldn't it be like telling someone that you make them feel normal? Confusing.

Jess and Brian are going to house sit for me not this coming week but the next. I had painters come and paint the entry way. It looks good. There are still some yellow walls that I need to get rid of, but all the high walls have been painted. They go so fast! They have this huge roller on this long stick and these gigantic buckets. It's crazy.

I have been busy lately . . . class, work, etc. Ugh, it never ends. I am excited about teaching my first class in the fall. It hit home today when I actually saw that I had a class roster. Weird.

Dave, when are you going to come visit me? I have been waiting for you to come see me all summer!! Sad Pam. I have a guest room all ready and everything.

How is everyone else doing? I feel like I have been so far removed from everything. I want to figure out a way to have less responsibilities, but I can never seem to find something that I am willing to let go. I have been trying to teach the cats how to take out the trash but to no avail.

Learning from my summer experience, I already bought my books for the fall. Watch me get the wrong edition or something. I was thinking about dropping a class to have a lighter load for research, but I need to take multivariate statistics for some of the papers I am working on. The other two classes (hopefully) will be seminar based classes, so hopefully they won't be tremendous amounts of work.

I need to get to bed soon because I am actually going in to work tomorrow. I always forget to calculate transit time in my arrival, so I tend to be late. I make up for it the time I work from home and triage phone calls when I should be studying, but I like to make it in relatively close to 9 AM.

Hmm. Not writing much of substance tonight.

No comments: