Sunday, July 16, 2006

Brevity

For some reason, I have been posting more pictures and writing less lately. My blog has been abandoned! Sigh.

I guess part of the reason I have been relatively quiet lately is because the things on my mind might end up hurting other people. I have a lot of thoughts and feelings about my recently ended 7 month relationship with Gene. However, he is a good guy, and I wouldn't want him coming across something and taking it the wrong way. I am not angry at him. I am sad sometimes that two people can love each other and not make each other happy.

Then there are the things I have on my mind that can't really be revealed in a general forum. I have family, friends, coworkers, strangers, and who knows who else who come across my frequent ramblings. Some things I just can't tell all of you at once. I mean, I am a fairly open person. However, different people need to hear different versions of the truth. And, I am not the only one included in my thoughts. I know a lot of people are not as forthcoming as I am, and I must respect that.

Anyhow, I have an orange cat who needs to be fed.

No comments: