Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hump Day

Today was my research day, but I used it instead to relax and recover from constantly being on the go the last few weeks. I went grocery shopping. I also talked to my mom. I uploaded some pictures to Walgreens and had them sent to her local store to get developed. I think that is pretty cool, especially for someone like my mom who is pretty much computer illiterate (and like me who does everything on-line). Tomorrow I work from home.

I revived my LinkedIn profile when Mike sent me a request to be in his network. I have 30 connections now. However, I am not currently looking for any opportunities as I seem to find myself with too many instead of too few opportunities lately.

I am just ho-hum tonight. I was kinda down last night, but I recovered from that after some IM love from Dave at 2 in the morning (not THAT kind, silly!). Thanks, Dave! He is thinking about coming out to see me August 4-7. I have a conference in Colorado right after that.

No comments: