Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Getting There

Well, I am starting to get everything back on track from my vacation. I went to the doctor today and received better news than I was expecting. The claims adjuster is coming tomorrow so hopefully I can start replacing some of the things that were burnt out by the storm. The most inconvenient is the kitchen because I keep forgetting I don't have a microwave, toaster, blender, or toaster oven that work. I have to rely just on the stove. Some things you take for granted: frozen burritos, English muffins, smoothies, TV dinners, and toast. Ahh.

Trying to convince my mom to go to Chicago for Thanksgiving. Mike and I have a trip planned to go see Kim and Tony for my birthday. I met his sister when I was in San Francisco. She went to see Jersey Boys with some of my family and myself. I didn't know the story behind the Four Seasons, and I like their music a lot better now that I know the story. Heck, I think I used to think Frankie Valli was a chick in some of those songs!

No comments: