Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching Up

I took my Visual Analytics final today which felt good to get over with. It made me remember why they named me Diderot, Most likely to write my own encyclopedia, in high school. Poor guy has to grade essay questions, and he is working toward a paper deadline himself. At least my handwriting isn't microscopic like it used to be in middle school. I just finished editing my paper and creating my slide presentation for my final project in the class. So, I am caught up with my class, but now I have to catch up with my research.

Happy to report that Mike has been feeling better. Still headachy and spasmy, but able to get some work done and do some of his own driving. I kicked him out of bed early this morning because I couldn't get any sleep because he was snoring so freakin' loud. I seriously had ear plugs in and still couldn't sleep! I was about to go sleep on the couch myself, but he was a sweetie and realized that I had to take my final today, so he let me stay in bed.

We have both been diagnosed with sleep apnea, but I don't know about the whole CPAP thing. Since I also have restless legs, I pretty much dance around too much in my sleep to be able to keep an oxygen mask on all night. They have other surgeries and appliances, but they aren't they most widely accepted treatment, so I know our insurance won't pay for them. Trying to get A's in my classes while I am getting a low B in sleeping. :-)

We have officially decided that we are too poor right now to continue eating out so much. So if anyone has any good recipes, let us know.

Done with Christmas shopping, I think. We aren't going to do Christmas cards this year, but I am going to try to convince Mike to do a mini Christmas video with me. We will see how that goes. He is pretty much a sucker for me, so I sure it will be posted on here in a few days.

In the meantime, here is a video of the cats and their Christmas presents from Autnie Kim. Thanks, Auntie Kim - we loved them!


No comments: