Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thursday Working from Home

Here is my current schedule:

M: work 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
T: work from home 8 AM - 3:30 PM, UNCC project 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM, class 5 PM - 8 PM
W: work 8:30 AM - 3 PM
R: work from home 8 AM - 3:30 PM, class 5 PM - 8 PM
F: work 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM

Anyway, that is what has been keeping me busy. I sold my old phone on eBay under Kim's account. I got $175 for it which is $100 more than I would have gotten from Sprint, so I am happy.

Right now, I am multitasking. It takes a while for the code to compile and run so I get a little bored waiting. I was up past 1 AM this morning writing an analysis of an interview for my qualitative research class. The paper isn't great; there is a lot more I could do. However, I just didn't have the time.

Cats are fed. I am sleepy. Back to work.

No comments: