Sunday, June 26, 2005

Kenny

Kenny is here! Muhammed drove me to pick Kenny up at the airport. Kenny and I went to Morton's and drove around down town (uptown). Then I made him look at paint chips with me. I am really glad he is here. He is a very positive force in my life. We get along really well, and we are very much alike. He just started seeing someone in Florida, and I am very happy for him. He is a great friend.

Muhammed took pictures of me in front of some reeds. I feel like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I have one of those zits that is deep within your nose. The kind you keep squeezing your nose hoping it will spurt out zit juice so it won't hurt so much. Then in doesn't for like three days after you first started squeezing it which just makes your nose even more swollen and red. Ugh.

Jason and I talked today. I think we resolved some things. I don't really want to talk about all that though.

We are going to church in the morning and hanging out. I think we are taking a mountain trip on Monday. I might get to see waterfalls!! Yay!!

No comments: