Saturday, June 04, 2005

The chair doesn't match

But, it is very comfy. It looks huge, but maybe if I cover it to match my motif, it won't be so bad.

Kevin helped me pick up the chair today. We went to Red Brick Pizza for lunch. Then we went hiking at Lake Norman. I met him on a roommate matching site when I first moved up here. He is a nice guy. He is a 28 year old Arhitect who graduated from Virginia Tech. He put up with me all day today, so that says a lot for him!!

I want to go to church tomorrow, but I need to prepare a presentation and write a paper. I am thinking I will have to skip it because it is already 11 PM. I am going to play catch up this week and hopefully get back on track.

Mr. Matthews and Mr. Ferguson, two older gentlemen in my neighborhood, stopped by today to check on me today. I think I have been adopted as the young, single girl in the neighborhood.

I better get to bed so I can get everything done tomorrow.

No comments: