Friday, October 10, 2008

We Will Call Her Limpy

Poor Scuro has to go to the vet tomorrow because she has been limpy for about a week now. However, she is a tough little kitty and continues to perform her nightly duties of mashing and fluff-heading us as we sleep.

In other news, we adopted some ducks from the Carolina Waterfowl Rescue for the Ferguson's pond.


Let's see, what else? Mike had an echo-cardiogram today and is all hooked up to a heart monitor. He won't be very cuddly tonight.

I am happy with my new department at school. It doesn't make me cry, and I feel like I am actually getting help to be productive.

My 29th birthday went over without a hitch - other than the fact that I am now another year older. :-(

I joined the National Arbor Day Foundation for $15, and they are going to send me 10 flowering trees. I thought that was pretty cool. You should get some free trees too!

I think Mike will be watching his Notre Dame game as I read qualifying exam articles tomorrow. This, of course, will be after we take Scuro the Limpy to the vet. Boy, will she be mad at us.

1 comment:

liraelwiddershins said...

So what happened with Scuro?