Monday, October 22, 2007

Sick

I think I am sick. I have had a sore throat for the past two days, and I haven't been feeling well today. Maybe it is just the weird weather. We spent most of the day yesterday cleaning out Mike's house. We have packed up most of his personal stuff that he isn't going to leave in the house for show. We still need to do cleaning. He left for Switzerland today, and we will miss him.

Tomorrow is my official last day at work. I am going in to turn in my laptop and have my end of the year performance review (kind of pointless, but hey). I am really looking forward to having more time to focus on research, our wedding, and just getting myself healthy. I have been tracking what I eat on MyPyramid.gov for the last week or so. I don't think I have lost any weight yet, but I have been eating a lot healthier. It helps that we have moved back to my house, and we can eat at home most nights. Mike does the majority of the cooking, but I help out. I do a lot of the shopping.

No comments: