Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Along Came a Spider

I got a spider bite, and it is about 3 inches in diameter now. Hopefully it doesn't spread any further.

Just got back from Chicago, and Mike had to fly to Utah early this morning. Tomorrow he is in Los Angeles then back home. Friday I think he has to be in Philadelphia. Saturday is the neighborhood yard sale, and Sunday he is moving all his personal stuff over to officially move in to my house and put his house on the market.

I am home with the cats and dog. Feeling a little blah. There is no food in the house, so I am debating if I should get dressed and go shopping or if I should just find a drive through somewhere. I really need to be on a diet. For the wedding - and just for the fact that it would be nice to fit into all my pants again.

No comments: