Friday, June 30, 2006

Random

Sometimes you just want to ask people a) are you really that shallow or b) are you just acting like you are shallow so you don't expose your vulnerabilities or c) do you just not get it?

My tummy is full. I have eaten way too much the past few days, but I like it. It is late so I need to be going to bed soon.

Life has been kind of crazy the last few weeks. Life changes very quickly. I am not quite sure where I am at right now. Too busy to regroup, and I am actually doing pretty well. God is teaching me new lessons every day. I can't only hope that I am sharp enough to pick up on them.

Wish One: I want to date someone who prays before meals. I always wanted to pray before I ate, but I have always been to chicken to do it. There was a guy I worked with at Home Depot, and he would always pray before he ate. That really makes a man sexy.

I was told today that I have a house that is all ready for a family. I must have missed a step or two in that whole process . . .

My mom is coming to town next week. Yay. I haven't seen her since New Year's.

I love my cats. Why do guys think that liking cats isn't masculine? Cats are great.

I might visit Kim and Tony for Labor Day. Maybe it was Memorial Day. I always get the two confused. Sigh.

No comments: